Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The funny thing is...

You think you know a person, after the secrets you share with them, those special moments you had with them, and the tears and laughs you shared. But nothing's ever what it seems. You think you would know them after such a long period of time, but honey, that's not true.

I thought that even if it may seem misty and troubled now, just give it a few more days. They tell you that they're sorry and that it wasn't intended. But has it occur to them that it hurts one way or another? Shouldn't you know how I work after all this time? Yes I admit I've been moody lately, it's close to the end of the school year and grades are hitting me pretty hard. I've been worried about my classes, even if I don't say it or act as if it is.

I know I'm an easy target for you to pick on to start conversations and that it's fun to pick on me too. But there's a limit to everything, and that includes me! I can only take in so much and I am human afterall. And some of these things you say hurts me pretty deep too.

You realize that I'm upset and you tell everyone that I'm mad at you for no reason. Has it occur that I'm tired of being picked on? After a while you finally ask me what's going on, and I tell you. You say you're sorry and you didn't mean it. But guess what? You do it again the next day! Yeah sorry my butt. And when I tell everyone my point of view on certain topics, you seem to be so quick on challenging my ideals and making me seem and feel like an idiot. Gee, thanks.

And if they actually meant their apology in the beginning, this wouldn't happen. Everyday at school I crave for the school bell to ring. I can't stop wishing that school was over so I would stop being sass-ed by you. I feel so alone everyday as if everyone, all of my friends from the beginning are drifting away from me as if I'm the bad guy. And I can't stop wishing I was dead once again, so I wouldn't have to keep dealing with this just like the time with this girl who spread rumors about me, making most of my old friends hate me. I can't stop wishing that I moved away long time ago. Or that I was dead, you wouldn't mind that, now would you?

Once again, special thanks to you for ruining the end of this school year for me. Thanks. Really, I mean it.

So much for knowing you, you were just using me just like the others. Funny isn't it?

No comments: