Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Worth

So tell me, what am I to you? What is my worth to you? Am I someone you simpling can't live without or would life be better off if I was gone? Go ahead, say I'm the world to you, tell me I'm the one you can't be without. Sure, go for it. Words are meaningless anyways...

But strangely I can't stop thinking about the things you say to me. Am I really the one you actually care about? There are days when it seems, as if it may be just lies. It's as if I'm just there for your entertainment. It seems if I'm just there to satisfy you. To help you when you need my help, to just be there when you need me to, and to easily dispose of when I have nothing else to give.

This pain continues to grow, yet I cannot share it with you. I cannot tell you what peeves me, or what is causing me to suffer. I am to only be there to make sure your needs are being taken care of, not mines. So tell me again, what am I to you? No-show me what I am to you.

No comments: