Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Never-Ending Issue

A hole in the heart. A pain that never fails to come back. And always followed by the same question that every other being ask, why me? Why me, why not her, why not him? Why not them, why must it be me? And nevertheless comes the self-centered and the-world-evolves-around-me thoughts. It's not as if I want much. It's not that I want everything. Maybe just a little more attention, or, I just want that game, nothing else. Is that just oh-so wrong? Even as bad as it may be, just sometimes, this hole breaks open-no matter how much it was mended-it just leaks out some of the pain and these horrible thoughts.

With every problem or issue, there is always a solution. I could just tell you all I want and end it all , or perhaps even tell you that I want some attention and work it out from there on. As good as that may sound, I am a girl and that may seem a bit bratty and desperate for my own comfort; and that is the last thing I ever want to do. But since your constantly away or busy or focused on other things, and that I don't want to be the one to ask or to tell you what peeves me, nothing is being solved.

No comments: